We are happy to announce the third Italian edition of the IMA Europe conference, that reunites all the IMA Europe members, together with all those who are interested in this peculiar field that is quickly expanding.
IMA was born in the USA and has a specific base in Europe, that presents itself as a reference point for the entire reward, recognition, incentive and loyalty world. The main objective of the association is that of creating a network of companies operating in this field, supporting each other, promoting this industry’s business and offering valuable occasions for educational activities.
On the 16th of May 2019 Amilon will be hosting the event, at the exclusive location of Copernico Isola, in Milan.
Amilon has been part of the European Incentive Marketing Association (IMA) for more than ten years and hosting this conference is a honor for us. For the occasion, we have organized an event that will be inspiring and interesting under many points of view. Not only there will be many occasions for networking but also it will be a great opportunity to understand new aspects of this business and gathering valuable hints for reflection.
The event will start at 1pm and in the course of the afternoon there will be a number of speeches, illustrated by important speakers in this field, such as:
- Daniele Tonini, Partner at Target Research
- Flora Leoni, B2B Development Manager at Carrefour
- Cristina Ziliani, Associate Professor of Marketing and Scientific Director at the Osservatorio Loyalty Of Parma University
- Luca Brighenti, Founder & Ceo of Luca Brighenti Group
- Volker Paztak, Director of the European Content Acquisition & Card Issuing epay & Cadooz
- Peter Friend, Founder & CEO of Global Hotel Cards
- Daniele Gabbai, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances at NEXI
An aperitif – sponsored by Amilon – will follow on the rooftop of the building, which offers a breathtaking view of the Bosco Verticale Buildings and of the whole city of Milan.